Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY HEART TELLS ME...


Kylee has started saying such a funny thing lately. Her heart tells her things. I was driving with her to the middle school library to help out with the Book Fair. She thought that we were going to the city library. When we passed it, she was upset and wanted to go back. She said, “My heart tells me we need to go to our library.” The next day she was helping Brian take care of the chickens. She wanted to get the eggs, but someone had already gathered them for the day so Brian told her no. She said, “My heart tells me we need to get the eggs.” So cute and funny. Brian couldn’t resist. They checked for eggs even though he knew there was none.

Well, my heart tells me things too. My heart tells me that I love my family sooo much. My heart tells me I love being married to Brian and I am so grateful that he is my best friend. My heart tells me that the Church of Jesus Christ is the Lord’s true church here on earth and if we live the gospel we will find eternal joy. My heart tells me that chocolate is a wonderful thing (well maybe that is my taste buds). My heart tells me that gratitude leads to happiness. My heart tells me that I am one of the luckiest people in the world because I have two families (Horsley and Cox) that I love, they love me, and I love to be with them. My heart tells me many other things and I hope to share them as I blog about my life.

5 comments:

Horsley News said...

My heart tells me how wonderfully blessed I am to have you as my very special daughter.
My heart tells me that all my children bless me.
Love
Your Mother

Horsley News said...

My heart tells me you're great Jen.

Love you guys.

John

The Hurst Family said...

My heart tells me I'm glad you're my sister. Love RaeAnn

Lydia said...

My heart tells me that I have such a wonderful big sister!

Christie said...

What a fun phrase! It's so fun to see what kids say. At age 2, our yougest would say, "Oh peas! Oh peas!" when she really wanted something. It was so cute that she often got what she was asking for. I like Kylee's phrase -- so grown up. :)