Brian took off work early so we could get up to Beaver Mountain as soon as the ski shop opened. We were right in front of the crowd. I hate crowds so this made me very happy. Braden wasn’t sure if he wanted to ski, so he stayed in the Lodge with Kylee. Kylee had some friends to play with, but we also brought our portable DVD player so they watched a movie. Every family brings some food to share. We have plenty of selection of soup and wonderful treats and goodies to snack on.
Logan took a ski lesson. He took one last year, but it clicked with him this year. He did really well. He zoomed down the mountain, but with control. Sometimes he was faster than I was (which isn’t saying much). He loved it and it was so fun to see him enjoying it. Kylee enjoyed skiing too. Brian took her skiing by holding her in his arms. She loved it. She would have done it the whole night but she only got to go down three or four times. Hopefully next year. Sammy and Steven met up with some friends and we didn’t see them much. They had a great time.
Overall it was a fantastic night. Thanks Angie, Shane, and the activities committee for getting it all organized. It is a fun tradition and we look forward to it next year.
5 comments:
That was sooo fun! I like your pictures, Sammy was sad that she didn't get to take any, she forgot :D
-Amanda AKA Comacozi # 1 (Sammy is #2) :D
Fun, fun fun
I'm so gland you had a good time.
It's great that you take advantage of these great experiences.
love
Grandma
Susan
what a fun activity. Glad you could have a good time with your family and your ward family. Great tradition.
How fun for the wards to do this together. I bet that would be so much fun.
I need to get my boys skiing soon. Sounds like lots of fun.
John
Post a Comment