
14 years ago today my life changed forever. I became a mother for the first time. My sweat, tiny, little Samantha was born. She was only 5 lbs 5 oz. She had stopped growing and so the doctor started me 10 days before my due date. It was an overwhelming feeling to see my little baby for the first time. I cried like I had never cried before (I was a little embarrassed after). As I was holding my little baby I noticed sucking marks on her hands.

14 years later she is still small for her age, but she is so full of life. Sammy loves to be busy and have fun. She is active and healthy. She is a leader who cares about others. She is responsible, helpful, and a hard worker. Sammy's love for the Savior has grown so much and she strives everyday to be like Him. She is a great example to me of faith and obedience. I love her so much and couldn't ask for a better daughter.
Some other fun things about Sammy:
*She plays the piano and has become quite good. I love to hear her practice.
*She is athletic and plays volleyball.
*She is a 4.0 student.
*She loves romantic movies, just like her mother.
*She loves to ski (super fast).
* She loves to be with her cousins.
*She is beautiful and so fun.

Love you so much Sammy. Have a fantastic Birthday!!!!!
5 comments:
thanks mom i love you too!!!!!
Seriously?! 14? That makes you old!
She is a wonderful granddaughter and we love her so very much. We love you so very much too. You guys are great.
Love you
Grandma Susan
Really?! 14!!! I remember when she was a baby. Happy B-day, Samantha (even though I'm making this comment late.)Love, Auntie
What a great post! I'm so glad that she's my daughter's best friend. Couldn't ask for a nicer one!
Post a Comment