This time of year I feel like I am running through mud in the fog. I feel like I am always on the go but not getting anything done. My mind is foggy (the weather outside has been that way for the past month) and I can't seem to concentrate. I always feel tired and sluggish. I am ready to curl up with a good book or movie all day long, yet I don't because I am a mother and life must go on.
I started taking vitamen D a couple of weeks ago and it is helping. I am so excited for the spring, except that all the inside projects that I should be getting done now will still be there and I will be starting on outside projects. I don't know if my home willl ever be organized. All is well though. I am just venting and I am already starting to feel better. Thanks for listening (reading). Happy day!!!!!!
6 comments:
It's always good to have someone to tell it all to. Love you so much.
MOM
I feel the same way. I go through an extra mini depression this time of year. I think going tanning would help. Maybe I will go today. :)
Ditto on all of that. I feel like I am sometimes just living in motion with no emotion. Oh well its the cycle of life I guess Love you!
I think they call it Season Affective Disorder. (SAD). Netta is experiencing it too in Wisconsin. Come visit me here in Califonia...that would cure you fast!
I've been feeling it the past few days as well. It helps that I have so much going on with school. I do feel a need for a veggie week though. Movies and books would be a great escape.
I'm gald I'm not the only one feeling like that! Good Luck and may there be lots of sunshine soon! (maybe we all should follow MaryAnn's advice and go visit her:)
Post a Comment