I did it. I am finally a blogger. Not just a reader of blogs. I am not promising much. But, hopefully we will all be happily suprised.
Christmas break is going well so far. I spent all day Christmas Eve cooking for our big meal that night. It was so delicious and worth the work.
Ruth and Jer came over for dinner and then we played games for a while. After they left the kids put on their jammies from Grandma and Grandpa Cox. We watched Luke II and another DVD that some friends put together about the Savior. The funnest part for the kids was opening one gift. They were so excited. All the kids, but Kylee, slept in the boys room all together. They pushed the three beds together and squeezed on. Sammy read to the boys for a while and by midnight when I checked on them they were all asleep.
Christmas was fun. Santa suprised the kids and brought a Wii. The kids have had a great time playing. They spent almost all of Christmas playing. They are being quick to get their jobs done so they can play. It is nice to have something to motivate them. I spent Christmas relaxing playing on the computer. It was so nice not having any where to go or anything to do. I cooked a nice breakfast, but then we just ate left overs. It was a great day.
We have gotten a lot of snow this week. So today we are planning on tubing.
15 comments:
This is my second attempt to comment.
Sound like you had a great day. I am sick of snow though.
love mom
Good job Jenn. Love you tons and glad you had a great chirstmas.
oh my word, this is the best, most exciting news of my day. I woke up with flippin pink eye, sore from lifting to hard, depressed and lonely and missing all my family, so this was great news for me. I am sad I know, Greg did take me on a date tonight, dinner and a movie. We saw "Marley and me" It was good, sad but good. Love you mean it.
Hey Jenn! This will be great keeping up with you guys! Looks like Christmas treated Logan (city) well this year:)
Happy New Year!
yay! i'm excited to keep up with you guys! glad you had a fun christmas! love you!
I love keeping up with family and friends by blogging. I'm so glad you've come on board. This way it feels like we see each other almost every day. Love you tons. RaeAnn
Jenn,
I'm so happy to see you in the blogosphere. It's a fun way to keep in touch with each other. Stay warm!
Yay! I can't wait to hear more about your family. I feel bad that we have kinda drifted apart - you have always been such a good friend. I hope sometime we can get together and reminisce about old times!
Looks great Jen!
HI Jen! I'm glad we found each other again! Your family is darling (tell Brian hi for me!) and the blog is great! Now you just need to get on facebook!
Lydia E.
Yeah... You did it!! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. How do the kids like the wii? We love ours so far... we'll see. Have a great week!
p.s. You should get on facebook too. Rachel, Jer, and I are on... it is pretty fun.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Welcome to the "blog world"
Wow! 12 comments on your first blog. You're a hit. But then again, you always were. Now the whole world will know it! Fun photos and great memories. I'm glad that I get to be your neighbor!
well well well, your very first post and 13 comments already, you are a very popular gal.
Hey Jenn. I'm glad to see your blogging. And I can verify to everyone what a GREAT meal that really was. I loved the ham. MMM So I'm so excited you guys got a Wii I got dance dance revolution for christmas. I'll have to bring it over to play with sammy on the wii. Love ya guys
Post a Comment