This is a picture of my friends James and Rachel. They have been trying to adopt for over a year and yesterday they brought home their first baby girl. They named her Shelbie. I can't tell you how excited I am for them. They are the most amazing people. Rachel served with me in the Primary Presidency until last September when she was called as Young Women's President. I miss working with her, but she is doing an amazing job in Young Womens and the girls love and adore her.
James and Rachel have been through so much as they have been tried to have a family. But they are such an example of faith to me. I know that even though they have struggled they have turned to the Lord and have been strengthened. I look forward to meeting Shelbie and watching these two raise this very lucky little girl. Congratulations James and Rachel. We are all celebrating with you. We love you!!!

3 comments:
That is so wonderful.
wow! that is awesome. I remeber when you posted about them before. Congrats to them.
I am excited for the Allens. I have know Jimmy Allen since about his birth. His older sister, Julie, was my best friend all through grade school and high school. I am so happy for them! Also, the hot chocolate machine is probably the same one you had that broke. I'm pretty sure it' s a "Back to Basics" brand. I really do love it though. I'm sorry yours broke. Maybe you should give it another try!
Post a Comment