This has been a fun Halloween season. I spent time helping with the Pumpkin Walk which is a fun way to celebrate Fall. Brian is in a Bishopric in a student ward at USU. As a family, we got to attend a Halloween party with his ward. The kids had a blast dressing up. The students are so kind to them.
A couple days before Halloween, we carved pumpkins. The kids love it. I like it more now because the older three kids are getting big enough to do most of it themselves.
On Halloween we started our trick or treating by going to a local grocery store, Lee’s. Each of their departments passes out candy. This year they even had a mini spook ally in one of their storage rooms. They were very generous and the kids got a lot of candy because we hit both stores.
Our ward has done a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot for the last three years. I love this because I don’t have to take the kids out. Also I get to see all the cute costumes. Almost no one comes to our house so we used to miss out on seeing all the cute costumes. Soup is provided and we get to mix and mingle with ward members. It lasts for about an hour to an hour and a half and then we go home, watch movies, and eat candy. Yumm!!!
Our ward has done a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot for the last three years. I love this because I don’t have to take the kids out. Also I get to see all the cute costumes. Almost no one comes to our house so we used to miss out on seeing all the cute costumes. Soup is provided and we get to mix and mingle with ward members. It lasts for about an hour to an hour and a half and then we go home, watch movies, and eat candy. Yumm!!!
Isn’t Halloween Great!
5 comments:
Fun costumes, Jenn. Love the whoopie cushion! Glad you're posting again. Missed reading about you and yours. Auntie
I do not know why but Steven as a whoopie cushion is cracking me up!!
I love trunk or treat. I wish our ward still did it. This was my last year to have trick or treaters. yeah! Love you. Can't wait to see you on pie day.
Loved all the costumes Jen! But I think yours was best... Wondering why it's not on here!
It looks like you all had good night.
Post a Comment