Where would I be without my mother. I didn't realize until I was a mother all the amazing things she has done for me. My mom is Susan Barney Horsley. She is the oldest of 5 children. She has 10 children and raised 9. My mom is a huge part of the reason I am who I am today. She has loved me, provided and cared for me. Mom has supported me in all my decisions and shown confidence in me. My testimony and love for Jesus Christ began because of my mother's testimony of Him. In small ways she bore testimony to me in words and actions of her love for Jesus Christ and His gospel. I never doubted that my mom knew who our Savior is. I always felt loved by my mother. She has sacrificed so much to raise me and my siblings. She is intelligent and has a gift for teaching. She would give anything to help any of her children.
Mom thank you for who you are and what you have done for me. Your example is a strength to me. Thank you for your love and I hope you have a wonderful mother's day.










5 comments:
great shout out to our amazing mother. She sure is great. Those are some great pictures.
Jenny,
That is so wonderful. Thank you for the kind things you said. I have some wonderful children and I'm so grateful for you and your wonderful spirit
Love and kisses MOM
I love our mom too. She's the best. Rae
What a great tribute! Love the photos.
It was so fun to see all those old pitures.
Post a Comment